Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cravings and things I miss

I really miss soda.  Not the caffeine mind you, but Coke and Pepsi...I crave that more than the diet soda's.  I crave that more than food actually.  It's better for me that I drink water, so mostly I do.  But every once in a while I get a Caffeine Free Coke.  And it's soooo gooood!
I sometimes crave mixed drinks.  I know better of course!
I do miss being able to take medicine.  I know there are some that I can take, but I usually don't.  I chose laying in a dark room when I have a headache rather than take Tylenol if I can.  But I can't put steroid cream on a bug bite.  I am forced to watch what I do, what I touch, what I eat.  I miss being more careless...
I miss having energy!  I am sleepy when 8 or 9 pm rolls around, where I used to be able to stay up all night and still be fine.  I don't even have energy on my day off!  I end up laying in bed all day when I've got things to do!
I miss my jeans!
I'm craving Stingray's right now.  But just that crab thing I like there.
I miss being coherent!  I don't think well; I forget things.  I'm off balance!  I bump into things and people.  I have trouble getting in and out of the car.

And I just keep thinking...

All this is just going to get worse!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are so funny .....