Friday, June 27, 2008

A strange occurance

So last night I needed to pick up a few things.  I was going to go to NonGhetto Lion but something told me to go to Wal*Mart (which I can't stand to go to).  So I did.  I parked in the Garden Center side for easy access and easy escape.  So I am headed towards the laundry detergent section when I suddenly thought "Man, it would be nice if Michelle and JW were here."  So I turn the corner and I see the back of a blonde girls head...Then I realize that it's Michelle!  I even saw JW standing there.  It was nice to see them!  ^_^
That was weird.  But what's even weirder was what happened today.
I was just getting back into the car from running errands.  I listen to an oldies station (Big 98) and some Three Dog Night song was just ending.  I suddenly thought about Just an Old Fashioned Love Song by Paul Williams.  The Personality came on (not sure who, I never get to listen at that time because of work - they listen to Kix 96...Guess what they play) and talked for a moment.  Then familiar piano...!  It's the song!  I did get a little creeped out.  o_O  I mean I love the song...
Oh well.
On a different note, I fixed up the clothesline in the back yard.  I figured it would save energy and money.  Yay me.

No comments: