Friday, August 29, 2008

BORING...


Other than my favorite sites, I cannot seem to be satisfied on the internet any more.  Especially when certain sites post updates once a week!  So today I will be doing the basic household chores and reading my new book.  Maybe even knit!  After pulling a muscle in my back the other day I should be resting.  I am still very confused that I got hurt.  I have lifted bigger dogs before and I swear I remember lifting with my legs.  Oh well, at least it isn't a kidney infection or anything.  I need to go back to walking/running.  I took several days off with the rain and with not feeling good and haven't gotten back into it.  :(  And it is way too hot for Serendipity to walk with me.
And I suppose I can leave you with a picture today.  The picture I leave you with is the clouds after Fay.  We drove the convertible (Leia) around and I was just snapping away.  I love this one...

No comments: