Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ranting time


I am so tired of babysitting adults who should be able to handle things themselves.  I am extremely tired of people who do not do their job.  I am done with fixing other people's mistakes.  I am also tired of these stupid clients.  Right now I have a major Clerks mentality.
Randal Graves: You know who I can do without? I can do without the people in the video store. 
Dante Hicks: Which ones? 
Randal Graves: All of them.
 
I am definitely Randal right now.
Randal Graves: This job would be great if it wasn't for the fucking customers. 
Well, them and more.
Also, pregnant girls who smoke and complain all the time about being pregnant do not deserve to be pregnant.  If you don't fucking want a child you should have taken precautions to not even get pregnant!  There are people who cannot get pregnant or have been trying who would love to be in your position!  Get over yourself!
I am sorry.
I just had to get it out...

On a lighter note, I am really looking forward to the roast I made for dinner and a friend invited me to Tybee tomorrow.

No comments: