Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Why am I updating?

Because there is nothing better to do and I really should go to bed.  I'm having pains.  I think it's false labor.  It stops when I lay down.  Unfortunately I cannot lay down at work, so I end up being in pain practically all day.  I get up to get away from the computer every once in a while and talk to my favorite coworkers (techs and assistants in the back).  I was told today by my dad that when I call him or my ma to first say that its not THE CALL if I'm not in labor yet.  They're excited and ready to jump in the car and head down here.  Talking to him today he was watching a guy walk a little rat that passes for a dog these days.  It was so little the curb was taller.  Two pounds at most.  I like small dogs (certain breeds really.  Poodles and Yorkies....ew.) but that tiny and it's a freaking rat that yips.  Give me a fat, snorting little Pug.  Maybe even a Pekingese or a Shih-Tzu.  Even better!  An English or a French Bulldog!  Speaking of, Bella is about to go into heat again.  Time for them to get their AI on.  Woo!  I'll update you guys tomorrow after my appointment.  Maybe I'll have dilated more since I've been having all these weird pains that maybe are false labor....

No comments: