Thursday, January 13, 2011

Blah!

I am almost over this "resting" I am supposed to be doing. I am not supposed to pick up my child (but I still do. The snow is to his knees! He can't walk to Nana's house.) or do housework. But since I am the only one who does it, when I don't do it, it piles up and I go crazy looking at it. I even did what few dishes didn't fit into the dishwasher. And I hate doing the dishes! I even made brownies tonight. I will be 35 weeks Friday, so my little miss will be ready to meet the world soon. I am ready...I am HUGE!!!

On a side note, the husband bought a Rabbit Truck to replace the Jetta. We got it home fine, but couldn't get it up the driveway. It's kind of funny now, since I was telling my mom that she wouldn't be able to get back up the hill. I hate winter.

On one more side note, I want caffeine free coke so bad I can't stand it!!! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: