Friday, June 24, 2011


Here we are playing catch up! I thought that since I have a lap top and can connect to wi-fi that I would be able to post more. This is not so! I did not factor in the children. :) Well, let's catch up then!

This picture to the left here is about an hour or so before I gave birth to the little miss, now Little Miss Sunshine. :) Her given name is Deliah Eve (not De Li Lah but Dee Lee Ah). She is often called Sunshine, Dee, Little Bit. I'm still on the fence as to what we'll call her.

Isn't she just a doll baby?! Just look at that lip! She was born at 11:56 AM on 17 February 2011. It was an incredibly easy birth. I was induced (short story, started to have swelling, headaches, Doc suggested to go ahead and go for it) at 7:30 AM. She has been such a wonderful baby too!!!








Drake just adores her, and she adores him! They are so cute together.

















The tornado on 27 April took out my childhood home that we had just moved into. Scariest moment, and I will never forget it. I'm devastated. To say the least. Also it was under-insured, and FEMA won't help because I was "renting" from my mom. >_<








We do have chickens though.

No comments: