Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Welly Welly Welly Well

(Sorry, seeing Malcolm McDowell in Heroes last night got Lit'l Alex in my head)
It appears that I have extreme difficulty updating my blog daily.
Thing I have been thinking about:
* "The Usual"
* Comic books - there is one I have been searching for but can't remember the name of.  It is always at the tip of my tongue.  I know the title is the same as the name of the main character, and they're elves.  He had white hair.  The one I had also had a talking river rat.  Not sure why I want to find it so bad; maybe nostalgia.
* Yarn and projects: I wish I was as committed as some.  I just don't have the drive (or maybe it's that I don't have the time?).  I don't know.  Maybe I play too many video games.  Point is I have barely started the blanket and I have been working on my mom's scarf for a long time.
* Speaking of video games, we've pre-ordered Fable II.  Course we didn't play Fable, but that doesn't mean we didn't want to.  I am interested in the fact that your character's physical appearance changes with your actions (i.e. you do bad things you grow horns or whatnot).
* Home.  I miss it.   A lot.
* Medieval festival Saturday!  Very excited about that.

Oh and

* I really, really love my husband.  I don't mean to be sappy here, but I just don't know what I would do without him.  He means everything to me.  I am very happy.

No comments: